The objective of the Club shall be to assist the Directors of Music of the Owego Apalachin Music Department to promote the development and growth of the Music Department as a whole, to aide in the activities of these groups and to assist in the musical and artistic growth of the students who participate in them.
- Promote and nurture student musicianship, professionalism and personal growth as musicians.
- Create a bridge of partnership between the Owego Apalachin music program and the community, parents and faculty.
- Promote a spirit of collaboration within the fine arts department at Owego Apalachin.
- Build awareness of and promote participation in music at Owego Apalachin.
- Provide financial support to the Owego Apalachin music program and students.
OA Music Boosters Officers (2020 – 2021)
- Co-Presidents: Robyn Wood & Joanna Dyer
- Secretary: Marianne Allen
- Treasurer: Rich Ives
- Concessions Chair: Stephen Ferraro
- Craft Fair Chair: Jennifer Tompkins & Terri Czuhanich
- Publicity Chair: Jennifer Dove
Contact us at our email address: [email protected] or fill out the form below.
OA Music Department
Visit the Owego Apalachin Central School District website for information about the wonderful music groups and activities in the music department.